Your Preferred Home Equity Loan Lender.
Home Equity Loans.
Ontario, British Columbia & Nova Scotia.
Home Equity Loans.
What is a Home Equity Loan?
Unlock your home equity.
A home equity loan is an efficient method of accessing funds for a variety of reasons including home renovations, debt consolidation, and business operating capital. Home equity is the difference of the fair market value of your home and the balance of any outstanding mortgages. For instance, if the value of your home is $500,000 and you have an existing first mortgage $250,000, you have $250,000 of home equity. Mortgage lenders will implement policies surrounding the loan-to-value (LTV) that they are able and willing to provide. Regardless of being turned down elsewhere, DV Capital has helped hundreds of homeowners access their home equity based on equity-focused mortgage approvals. Ultimately, you will find that accessing your home equity can be quite simple and advantageous for a variety of purposes. We regularly help homeowners and real estate investors across Ontario, British Columbia and Nova Scotia access low rate customized home equity loans and home equity lines of credit (HELOC). Contact DV Capital today an online home equity loan approval.
How does a Home Equity Loan work?
Best Home Equity Loan Lender.
A home equity loan is a loan secured against your home that will allow you to access your home equity for any purpose. DV Capital can provide home equity loans in first, second, and third position. Over the years we have perfected the most efficient and transparent approach for providing homeowners and real estate investors with home equity loans. If you have an existing first mortgage, we will help you determine if it makes sense to replace your existing first mortgage or obtain a home equity loan in second position. Similarly, if you have an existing first and second mortgage we will help you understand if a third mortgage makes sense. Many times our clients are surprised to learn that it is possible to obtain a home equity loan with bad credit or if they’re self employed. In terms of home equity loan rates, we’ll help you determine the best option for your circumstances. In some cases, homeowners and real estate investors borrow against their homes and purchase an investment property by using equity to buy a second home. Ultimately it comes down to the cost of breaking an existing mortgage, your circumstances, and the cost of obtaining a new home equity loan. Rest assured that DV Capital will work relentlessly to secure the best home equity loan interest rates available to you. DV Capital has been providing and structuring some of the best home equity loan rates and home equity loan approvals for over a decade and work with a variety of home equity loan lenders that provide flexible low-rate home equity loans in Ontario, British Columbia and Nova Scotia.
Home Equity Line of Credit.
Online Home Equity Line of Credit.
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is different from a home equity loan in the sense that a HELOC is a revolving credit facility. This means that you can utilize as much as you’d like within the authorized borrowing limit and pay down the balance accordingly. With a home equity line of credit (HELOC), you have borrowing freedom and unlike a traditional mortgage, there aren’t scheduled amortized payments. Furthermore, you are only required to pay interest on the balance of the home equity line of credit (HELOC). Keep in mind that a home equity line of credit (HELOC) interest rate differs from a traditional mortgage interest rate however rest assured that DV Capital will work relentlessly to secure the best HELOC rates available to you. A home equity line of credit can be an excellent borrowing facility for homeowners, self-employed individuals and real estate investors. A home equity line of credit (HELOC) works especially well for short-term use of funds, as well as for renovation and construction projects. Having the ability to draw specific amounts of money at specific times can help reduce cost and increase your overall profit. DV Capital has been providing and structuring some of the best home equity loan rates and home equity loan approvals for over a decade and works with a variety of home equity loan lenders that provide flexible low-rate home equity and home equity line of credit approvals. If you are seeking a home equity line of credit (HELOC), do not hesitate to contact DV Capital for a low rate home equity line of credit approval whether you live in Ontario, British Columbia or Nova Scotia.
Home Equity Loan Facts.
Best Home Equity Loan Lenders & Rates.
- Home equity loans are easily obtainable.
- Easily access home equity even when banks say NO.
- Borrow anywhere from $20,000 – $5,000,000 and more.
- Borrow up to and above 85% of the property value.
- Flexible and informal mortgage stress tests.
- Receive funds in as little as 48 hours.
- No ‘maximum door policy’ for real estate investors.
- Flexible debt servicing requirements.
- Flexible to no minimum credit score requirements.
- Custom term lengths with flexible prepayment penalties.
- Apply online for home equity loans & home equity lines of credit.
- Home equity loans in 1st, 2nd and 3rd position.
- Self-employed individuals can obtain a home equity loan.
- Homeowners with bad credit can obtain a home equity loan.
- Home equity loans are possible with equity-based lending.
- Home equity loans in Ontario, British Columbia & Nova Scotia.
Reasons for a Home equity loan.
Use your equity how you'd like.
- Home renovations using a home equity loan or HELOC.
- Consolidate high interest debt from a home equity loan or HELOC.
- Improve your credit score.
- An alternative to consumer proposal or bankruptcy for debt relief.
- Spousal buyout mortgage to retain ownership of your home.
- Emergency funds for unexpected expenses.
- Funds for a deposit or down payment for another purchase.
- Fix your mortgage arrears, property tax arrears & CRA arrears.
- Stop a power of sale and protect your home equity.
- Utilize funds for tax preparation, filing, and CRA balance owing.
- Use your hard earned equity, when, and how you need it.
- Access to industry low home equity loan rates & HELOC rates.
- Access some of the best home equity loan lenders.
- Refinance an existing first, second or third mortgage.
- Discharge from consumer proposal, bankruptcy or credit counselling.
- Direct access to some of the best HELOC companies.
- Home equity construction loans for builders and homeowners.
- Business operating capital for self-employed individuals.
Home Equity Loan Lenders.
Best Home Equity Loans in Canada.
At DV Capital we provide low rate home equity loan and homeowners line of credit solutions for home owners and real estate investors located in most urban and rural locations in Ontario, British Columbia & Nova Scotia. Furthermore, our flexible income and credit requirements enable financing for mostly all income and credit profiles. In most cases, you will not have to go through a mortgage stress test. DV Capital provides customized equity-focused home equity loan mortgage approvals with low rates and flexible terms to help you move ahead. Use your home equity, when, and however you need to. Whether you are looking to refinance a home equity loan, replace a home equity loan or take out a home equity loan, contact DV Capital for a complimentary home equity loan review. We assure you that our efficient and transparent process can result in saving you hours of confusing homework, time, energy and potentially thousands of dollars.
Home Equity loan Rates & approvals.
Private Home Equity Loan Lenders.
Home equity loan approvals are generally focused on the strength of the underlying asset. This means that the mortgage lender will assess the location, condition, and marketability of your home as well as the existing mortgage balances, the amount that you wish to borrow, the purpose of funds, and the loan-to-value. DV Capital can make it much easier than traditional lenders to obtain a home equity loan or a home equity line of credit (HELOC) with much less red-tape and with less scrutiny over your income, employment and credit. Regardless of being turned down elsewhere, DV Capital will approve you for a private home equity loan or private home equity line of credit in most cases based on sufficient home equity if you own real estate in Ontario, British Columbia or Nova Scotia. Call us today for a home equity loan or home equity line of credit (HELOC) approval.