Fast Loans in Ontario.
Fast loans in Ontario are available to homeowners in need of quick financing.
If there are one million reasons why you need to borrow funds, there are another million reasons why and how quickly you require the financing.
These loan options avoid the need for an appraisal and the cost of standard legal fees. This is a cost and time benefit.
- Loan Amounts: $4,000 to $40,000.
- Fixed-Rate: 8.99%.
- Term: up to 2 Years.
- Amortization: up to 10 Years.
- Fast 48-hour funding from the time of approval.
- Self-employed acceptable.
- Partial or full prepayment at any time.
- Very competitive rates.
- No independent legal representation (Approximately $500 + HST).
- No appraisal required (Approximately $400 + HST).
- Available on your primary residence or investment property.
- Must be an Ontario homeowner.
- A minimum credit score of 595.
- Acceptable income, loan-to-value, and debt service ratios.
Twice-Monthly Payment Examples:
- $4,000 = $37.02
- $10,000 = $78.42
- $15,000 = $112.93
- $20,000 = $147.43
- $25,000 = $181.94
- $30,000 = $216.44
- $35,000 = $250.94
- $40,000 = $285.45
As there is never a ‘one-size fits all approach’, we’ll analyze and present to you the differences between the quick loan option and an actual mortgage (turnaround time, cost, term, payments, features, fine print, etc).
Most often used as a short-term solution for:
- Deposit on a new purchase.
- Emergency funds to cure existing mortgage arrears.
- Consolidate high-interest credit card debt.
- Home improvements or auto repairs.
- Manage unexpected expenses.
Contact us anytime for a quick answer as to the amount that you might wish to borrow.
-DV Capital Corporation #13186
*The above twice-monthly payments are based on a 24-month term & a 120-month amortization. Prior to processing a formal application, we will immediately provide you with a disclosure and amortization summary. APR % = $4K = 22.78, $10K = 17.54, $15K = 16.24, $20K = 15.57, $25K = 15.16, $30K = 14.89, $35K = 14.69, $40K = 14.54.