Second mortgage lending.
industry low second mortgage rates.
Second Mortgage Approvals.
What is a second mortgage?
a fast & flexible mortgage solution.
Simply put a second mortgage is registered behind an existing first mortgage. A second mortgage is obtainable for most property types including residential, commercial, multi family, and land. Also very helpful for many purposes and allows you to access sometimes as much as 905% of the value of your home. You might be surprised to learn just how fast and flexible a second mortgage approval is. As a facilitator of industry low second mortgage rates we might be able to save you thousands.
How does a second mortgage work?
Tailored Financing Solutions.
Second mortgages are typically short term financing facilities. Oftentimes a second mortgage is provided on a 12 month term basis however we can provide second mortgages between 3 to 24 months and longer in certain instances. In most cases a second mortgage payment is interest only which leads to a lower monthly payment than if the payment consisted of principal pay down. In most cases the benefit of a smaller second mortgage payment outweighs the marginal amount of principal pay down. Another amazing DV Capital second mortgage feature is the ability to potentially match the existing first mortgage maturity date. Furthermore, you might have the privilege to have a no payment mortgage. If we are to assume that your second mortgage payment is $250 a month, the lender will simply deduct $3,000 from the loan proceeds. This way your mortgage has been prepaid for the term. Similarly, we can force a monthly payment that works best for you and prepay the difference! We shop the market low and high to find you the best second mortgage rate.
second mortgage Lenders?
we work with many.
We have developed a strategic network of the leading private mortgage lenders including Mortgage Investment Corporations (MIC) and we represent a vast private mortgage investor base that allows us to provide some of the most competitively low second mortgage rates in Ontario and British Columbia. We provide complimentary upfront quotes and look forward to the opportunity to help you with your second mortgage.
Thinking of a Second Mortgage?
home equity loans in british columbia
Let us guess – your bank is giving you grief about borrowing additional money? We hear if often, don’t stress! If you are looking for information on second mortgages, you have come to the right place. Oftentimes it is more efficient and cost friendlier to obtain a second mortgage. You might be shocked to learn the size of your first mortgage prepayment penalty if you were to break the mortgage (we have witnessed huge prepayment penalties from banks). Worse, you might have an existing first mortgage that can only be discharged on the sale of your property. Furthermore, if your current income and credit is not in prime condition and you break your existing first mortgage you risk falling into a higher rate first mortgage option without any foreseeable return. This is why it is important to speak with an experienced provider of second mortgages.
bank turned your down?
we specialize in second mortgages.
DV Capital is differentiated from other second mortgage providers due to our ability to take a common sense lending approach. We have witnessed borrowers with the highest of income and credit scores fall victim to life circumstances and have mortgage difficulty. On the other hand, we have seen clients with less than perfect credit and income make every mortgage payment. What does this mean? It means that life can happen at the most unexpected times and it is not reflection on the ability of the borrower. For this reason, we helps clients obtain access to their home equity with a simple second mortgage solution. If there is sufficient equity in the property and we are able to work out a manageable game plan, you are approved regardless of being turned down elsewhere!
bank decline reasons.
Equity Focused approvals up to 85% LTV.
- Unverifiable Income
- Low credit score or no established credit.
- Self-employed income that is hard to verify.
- Income taxes are not filed or up to date.
- Active or discharged bankruptcy or consumer proposal.
- Unable to pass the bank stress test.
- Property in poor condition.
- Property in a rural location.
- Insufficient home equity.
DV Capital Approvals.
fast & Flexible.
- All types of income accepted.
- No minimum credit score requirement.
- Specialized self-employed mortgage program.
- Foreign borrowers welcome.
- Flexible income tax situations.
- There is no stress test.
- Borrow up to 85% of your home value.
- Access your hard-earned home equity for any reason.
- Very flexible approval criteria.
- Most property conditions are acceptable.
- Approvals in most rural and secondary locations.
- Equity based mortgage approvals.
Second Mortgage Benefits.
Home Equity loans.
- Consolidate high-interest debt into one payment.
- Finish your basement for rental income.
- Paying for tuition and schooling costs.
- Replace an existing second mortgage.
- Access equity up to 85% of your home value.
- Cure first mortgage arrears.
- Stop a power of sale or foreclosure.
- Discharge bankruptcy or consumer proposal.
- Cure property tax or condo fee arrears.
- Pay personal, corporate, HST, and CRA tax liens.
- Home improvements and construction loans.
Tailored financing solutions.
DV Capital excels in providing second mortgage approvals to owners of residential and commercial property in urban and rural locations in Ontario and British Columbia. We provide fast and flexible mortgage solutions to those who are self employed, have bad credit, or are unable to qualify elsewhere as a result of stringent bank underwriting guidelines. Contact us anytime for a complimentary second mortgage interest rate quote.