Mortgage Disability Insurance is not easy, but a warranted discussion nevertheless.
In todays time, illness, household debt, and in addition, employment uncertainty are real risks.
The Mortgage Protection Plan provides 2 options and you as the client can chose either or both.
Mortgage Life Insurance
Alleviate the financial burden on your loved ones by having insurance which’ll pay the mortgage balance if you pass away.
Total Disability Insurance
This product will cover your mortgage payments up to a maximum of $10,000 per month for a maximum of 24 consecutive months.
- Coverage can start immediately from the time of a completed application.
- The original coverage will follow you whether you move or change mortgage lenders.
- Flexible payment options including monthly, semi-monthly, and biweekly.
- Top-up your employers insurance plan to achieve sufficient coverage for your mortgage.
- Insurance is not dependant on your place of employment, instead follows you and your career.
- You have the opportunity to review and sit with your coverage for up to 60 days, money-back.
Keep in Mind
- Disability claims also cover mental illness in addition to physical illness.
- When you can’t make your mortgage payments, MPP will.
- Your premiums on disability remain unchangeable for the life of the policy.
- Combine Disability insurance with other insurance such as an employee benefit plan.
- MPP Disability is available without combining a Life policy.
- Your coverage follows you as you move homes and lenders
- A bonus disability payment will be made once you return to work if all 24 disability payments have not been used.
- Your occupation is covered with disability insurance, even if you change career paths.
- There isn’t a limit to the number of different disability claims you can apply for.
- If you’ve already received 24 month coverage for one disability, you’re eligible for another 24 months coverage for another disability.
- The insurer does not require income verification or a financial review.
If you have any questions about Mortgage Disability Insurance, contact us at anytime.
-DV Capital Corporation 13186
*Please note that we aren’t licensed insurance agents and will refer you to a licensed entity.