Mortgage Disability Insurance
Mortgage Life & Disability Insurance
Although we understand this is not the easiest discussion to have, it is nevertheless very important. Unfortunately, life holds for us many unanticipated events that we might be unprepared and unequipped to handle.
At DV Capital Corporation we will provide you with a Mortgage Life & Disability Insurance referral to a licensed entity to discuss possible options for you and your family. You will have the option between 2 different insurance types and you are able to select one or both. Alleviate the financial burden on your loved ones with coverage that will pay the mortgage balance if the insured mortgage holder passes away. If you are totally disabled for 60 days or more, we will cover your monthly mortgage payments, so you can focus on getting better. You can also receive coverage for up to $10,000 per month for a combined maximum of 24 months.
Mortgage Life Insurance
Alleviate the financial burden on your loved ones with coverage that will pay the mortgage balance if the insured mortgage holder passes away.
Total Disability Insurance
If you are totally disabled for 60 days or more, we will cover your monthly mortgage payments, so you can focus on getting better. You can also receive coverage for up to $10,000 per month for a combined maximum of 24 months.
- Coverage begins immediately from the time you complete your insurance application.
- The original coverage will follow you whether you move homes or change lenders.
- Flexible payment options including monthly, semi-monthly, and bi-weekly.
- You can top-up your employer’s insurance plan in order to have sufficient coverage.
- Your policy isn’t dependent on your place of employment and will follow you to other employers.
- You will receive a 60 day money-back review period.
Keep in Mind
- In addition to physical illness, disability claims also include mental illness.
- When you are unable to make your mortgage payments, your insurer will.
- Your premium for disability insurance remains unchangeable for the life of your policy.
- You can combine your disability insurance with other insurance such as your employee benefit plan.
- You can select one, or both, insurance options.
- Your coverage will follow you as you move homes and mortgage lenders.
- You might receive a bonus disability payment when you return to work if you haven’t used all 24 payments.
- There isn’t a limit as to the number of disability claims you apply for.
- If you’ve received 24-month coverage for a disability, you’re still eligible for another 24-months for another disability.
- The insurer does not require income verification or financial reviews.
Although an incredibly difficult discussion, the aforementioned information provides clarity as to why it is at least worth considering this type of insurance. Whether it be to eliminate a burden on your loved ones, or simply for peace of mind if the unknown comes knocking.